- We are born weak, so we need strength; we are born with nothing, we need help; and we are born to be foolish, so we need to judge. What we do not have at birth, what we need when we grow up, are all given to us by education.
- We should seize every opportunity to learn, no matter what time, no matter what circumstances, in order to obtain knowledge, do not let a minute. Not only to learn from the wise, but also to the fool to learn. The reason why you need to learn from stupid people is that when you see their ignorance in the eyes of the soul and make clever thoughts, you can understand where their foolishness is.
“Anceul-Marie Al-Kabushid Encyclopaedia”
- Chinese education used excessive oral education, neglecting practical activities and experimental work. With a few exceptions, this education rarely prepares children to understand the society in which they live. In fact, education in China often appears to be as if it was deliberately using education to make the next generation stupid, neurotic, and boring.
Richard Tony “Land and Labor in China”
- Existing educational institutions are part of a larger institutional system that includes the social stratification. This institutional structure is supported by the people’s attitudes, and their attitudes themselves are shaped by these institutions. Not only have people in South Asia lacked adequate education, they have also been mistakenly educated on a large scale.
Myrdal “Asian drama”
- Killing only kills a rational animal, and banning a good book stifles reason itself.
“Milton’s On Freedom of the Press”
- Life and ignorance, but not stupid, they are educated to become stupid.As long as the purpose of education is to create faith, rather than to encourage thinking, … then forbidding the freedom to know and explore is an unavoidable thing.
Bertrand Russell “Russell Optional Anthology”
- Every expansion of education is promoting assimilation, as education places people under a common influence and gives people the means to reach a pool of general facts and general sentiments.
Mill’s “On Freedom”
- Conscience can be destroyed, that is our collective loss. However, conscience can also be nurtured. Law plays a crucial role in this process.
Lynn Stout, “Cultivating Conscience and Good Law How to Make Good People”
- When people have no worries, live happily and quietly, do not worry about eating problems, do not worry about their wife’s need to quarrel, they are not afraid of poor boys, they have no makeup, but they are not afraid of themselves and their wives , Children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, great-great-grandchildren, and the inexhaustible inexhaustible generation of life and happiness are assured, then, what is more for them is the wealth?
Thomas More “Utopia”
- I have said again and again that there is no very clear line between normality and perversion. Those who are so-called normal people are always somewhat perverted and have changed their direction from one to another; At the same time, the so-called perverted people are also dominated by many basic impulses, just like normal people.
Eli Lilly “Sex Psychology”